Robert W. Carnes, President – Construction / Project Manager, RCI 5291
Robert brings 30 years of combined knowledge in the fields of: civil engineering design, project management, architectural construction administration/management, engineering contracting and construction management. Using his proactive approach, communications skills and experience, Robert provides an excellent platform for contractor and client communications and delivery of projects on schedule and on budget.
His principle areas of focus include: engineering and architectural project/construction management, owner representation, client development, bid administration, resident engineer, constructability, and inspector of record services.
While acting as a client representative, construction manager and field engineer performing management tasks he continues to create conventional and alternative delivery methods.
Licenses / Registrations
- General Engineering Contractor A, #751600
- Registered Public Works Inspector, Concrete, Earthwork, Paving RCI 5291
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control #5454
- 40-Hour Hazwoper Certification #754805825
- California Office of Emergency Services, Disaster Service Worker #63616
- California Onsite Wastewater System Inspector
- Qualified SWPPP Developer / Practioner #00161
- LinkedIn page